Welding is a method of providing a high strength joint between components. Welding can be used on a wide variety of engineering materials, metals and non-metals.
A large amount of welding is done by manual techniques where an electric arc or a gas flame is used to melt the metal in the joint. The welder is in direct control of the process, making judgments that decide the quality of the finished weld.
In this production process the quality of the finished product directly inherits the certification level of the welding personnel. As having quality management system certificate (like ISO 9001) for your company is no longer just an advantage but requirement. Therefore is very important every welder in your company to be certified as professional welder.
Even if you are looking just to improve your skills there is many reasons why you should choose welding:
- It is one of the few remaining crafts used in manufacture and construction - the quality of the weld is dependent on the knowledge and skill of the welder
- There is a real shortage of skilled welders
- There is the continuing challenge of developing new skills to meet different situations
- Skills and qualifications obtained are valid worldwide
- It is not confined to one industry. Welders are required for applications as diverse as jet engine manufacture, bridge building, laying cross country pipelines, underwater welding and fabricating equipment in exotic materials such as titanium
- Welding is a wide field - there is always an opportunity to learn more about the many processes and techniques
"Professionalist - 99 - Galabovo" is certified to issue international welding certificates after attending training course and passing a test for the following welding processes:
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA) welding
- Metal Inert Gas and Metal Active Gas (MIG/MAG) welding
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding
- Oxy-fuel welding and cutting
For more information and training schedule please contact us.